Connect with Your Audience
10 Reasons to Add Video & YouTube to your Online Marketing Strategy
10 Reasons To Add Videos and YouTube to Your Marketing Strategy
- YouTube has 490 million users worldwide (unique visitors per month)
- It generates an estimated 92 billion page views each month.
- The average YouTube user visits the site 14 times per month.
- Average YouTube user spends an average of 25 minutes on the site each time they visit.
- More than 13 million hours of video were uploaded during 2010 and 35 hours of video are uploaded every minute.
- More video is uploaded to YouTube in 60 days than the 3 major US networks created in 60 years.
- Millions of videos are liked every day.
- YouTube mobile gets over 100 million views a day.
- YouTube is localized in 25 countries across 43 languages.
- YouTube’s demographic is broad: 18-54 years old.
Who’s on YouTube
The White House on Youtube
In 2009 the US Congress and President YouTube channels were launched. Now has 202,703 subscribers 82,199,194 video views
In Nov 21, 2005 the Vatican on Youtube joined YouTube, now this channel is translated in 5 languages and has 34,624 subscribers 6,916,527 views.
If you are not using video and YouTube you are missing out on a great opportunity to connect with your audience. Time to check add creatively add a video marketing strategy to your online presence.