Content Marketing Online
12 Ways to Create Content For Your Blog.
Online Marketing Ideas and Tips
1. Pull together your 20 best/most trafficked/most commented on blog posts into an ebook and offer them as a free download.
2. Participate in industry-specific Q&A sites and help solve others problems. Remember this is about your audience and not about you promoting your business.
3. Dedicate 30 minutes a week to commenting on relevant blogs and Youtube video to build relationships. This will help you get your name out there and create authority.
4. Creating a buying guide related to your industry. If you sell a product, focus on the different specs, installation, uses, etc. If you offer a service, focus on the best questions to ask when evaluating a vendor, the different types of services, etc.
5. Create a video interview series where you chat with influential people in your industry or community and post the videos on your website.
6. Start an email newsletter.
7. Get other local business owners together and hold a workshop on a hot issue in your industry. Or, get together with other business owners in different industries and talk about how you’ve used the Internet / Facebook /Twitter to increase business.
8. Write guest posts for other blogs. Find bloggers that have complimentary businesses.
9. Review products/services/books you like.
10. Get off your computer and speak at your local Chamber of Commerce. Create a PowerPoint presentation to go along with it and then post it on your website.
11. Start a video grab bag series where you answer common questions on YouTube and post the videos on your blog.
12. Create a free course on a topic related to your business and invite people in your business community to attend.
- BrainStorm Tech 2011 Aspen, CO
- How to Increase Traffic to Your Blog Using Video
- Video Marketing: How One Arizona Florist is Using Video To Promote His Business and His Message: Buy Local!
- How To Add Video To Your Blog Without Being on Camera
- VooDoo Donuts Portland, Oregon
- There’s No Such Thing as OFF THE RECORD.